Friday, August 30, 2013

Syria might just be the price the West pays for Iraq, and it will be paid by innocent lives!

Who decides what country should be bombed? A group who share skin colour, language and culture dominate this global decision-making process and tend to gang against any non-English speaking country who might disagree. The arrogance of the English-speaking world forcing their perspective on everyone else!

The irony here is that it involves Assad, the monster, but when you have discredited yourself by going to war in the name of "protecting innocent lives against Saddam" when really you were out there to secure your personal interests and dragged other countries along, you no longer qualify to decide who needs to be protected and against whom. Iraq was a costly lesson, Syria might be a turning point.

We can't have a 'world order' where America and Britain bully everyone else into bombing those who fall out of their favour. You can do it once or twice before you run out of credibility. Over a million people matched in London to protest against the war in Iraq and it fell on deaf ears, Assad's victims are paying the price today! Your actions have consequences and until you clean up the mess that is Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, more innocent people will die in the hands of Assad and other monsters as a direct result of the English-speaking West abusing their powers.

1 comment:

  1. “I could not have closed on my first home without Mr, Benjamin Lee ! Benjamin and his team went above and beyond for me on this transaction. He handled my very tight turn around time with ease and was always available for me when I had questions (and I had plenty), even when he was away from the office, which I greatly appreciated! He and his team handled many last-minute scrambles with the seller and worked tirelessly to make sure that I could close before my lease (and my down payment assistance, for that matter) expired. Mr Benjamin is incredibly knowledgeable Loan Officer, courteous, and patient. I went through a couple offers on properties before my final purchase and Benjamin was there to help with each one, often coordinating with my agent behind the scenes. I felt supported throughout the entire process. Thanks to Benjamin and the tireless efforts of his team, I am now a proud home owner! I would encourage you to consider Benjamin Briel Lee for any kind of loan.Mr, Benjamin Lee Contact informaions.via WhatsApp +1-989-394-3740  Email- Lfdsloans@outlook.com.

    ReplyDelete