Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bra nightmare


Is it just me or is it impossible to find a decent bra? I have tried everything and every shape but I am yet to find a comfortable bra. This picture is how all my bras become after only a month or 2 of wearing them! It doesn't matter how much money you spend on a bra it doesn't seem to make a difference to the quality.

Imagine having to wear this torture instrument every day in the name of decency? I am on a bra strike but I wish I had the courage of Charlie Dimmock. Remember that British "Garden" TV presenter who refused to wear a bra even on Tele? The tabloids were obsessed with the poor woman and had shots of her dangling twins on the front page more often than I could count. Still, I want her life. Even at the risk of walking around with unsightly droops all the way to the floor. Or maybe I should just settle for a breast reduction surgery free myself from the monsters with fangs!


No comments:

Post a Comment